Best of the Hotties in the Jossverse...in no particular order :)
Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
It was the whole former poet thing that always got me. He acted like a tough guy, but was really a Romantic. Plus the accent (which isn't real). There's no way I could not include Spike on this list.
Riley Finn (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Alright, so not a fan favorite, I know. Honestly, after multiple viewings of season 4of Buffy, he grew on me. I mean he's the "nice guy." And sometimes I need a break from the angsty and the broody--and he's a good break from that. He's the kind of guy I think I'm more likely to meet than the Angel or Spike types, which is ok.



Alright, so not a fan favorite, I know. Honestly, after multiple viewings of season 4of Buffy, he grew on me. I mean he's the "nice guy." And sometimes I need a break from the angsty and the broody--and he's a good break from that. He's the kind of guy I think I'm more likely to meet than the Angel or Spike types, which is ok.

Paul Ballard (Dollhouse)
Ok, mostly it was the chisled features that got me here...plus he was kinda broody. I love him even more as Helo on BSG :D
Ok, mostly it was the chisled features that got me here...plus he was kinda broody. I love him even more as Helo on BSG :D

Cpt. Mal Reynolds (Firefly)
Yeah, the minute I saw the long coat, heard the voice, and saw the chivalry and humor...I was hooked. I must admit that I thought maybe it was just me who thought he was handsome, but as it turned out, it was a fairly common phenomenon. :)
Yeah, the minute I saw the long coat, heard the voice, and saw the chivalry and humor...I was hooked. I must admit that I thought maybe it was just me who thought he was handsome, but as it turned out, it was a fairly common phenomenon. :)

Angel (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel the Series)
the vampire with the soul. Clothes hang on him well. Plus he reads :-) (sorry Kara--I couldnt not include him. But I'll keep it short lol).

2 stakes to the heart:
Mal. *swoon* *thud*
Heehee. My thoughts exactly ;-)
Post a Comment